Wonder Woman Sequel Delayed To 2020

about X hours ago from
Wonder Woman Sequel Delayed To 2020

The latest Wonder Woman movie, the sequel to DC's most highly-acclaimed superhero film so far, has been pushed seven months from its November 2019 date into June 2020, occupying a similar summer space to the previous film.

The news was tweeted this morning by Wonder Woman star Gal Godot.

Super excited to announce that, thanks to the changing landscape, we are able to put Wonder Woman back to its rightful home. June 5, 2020. Be there or be square!!!

Devil May Cry 5 Special Editions Will Keep You Warm But Cost You $20,000 For Everything

about X hours ago from
Devil May Cry 5 Special Editions Will Keep You Warm But Cost You $20,000 For Everything

The time has come and so has Devil May Cry 5, which is releasing in the relatively short future of March. If you're a big fan of the series, you're probably anticipating buying the game and maybe also whatever special edition Capcom inevitably puts up with the game. Well, you might not want to commit to that last part quite yet, at least if you're not independently wealthy and fairly cold.

Capcom has revealed three new special edition bundles for Devil May Cry 5 for sale via Capcom Japan's store. The three versions are basically extremely expensive jackets you can buy for each of the main characters: Dante's red duster, Nero's dark-blue coat, and V's sleeveless goth dream.

The Dante variation is of course the most expensive, running ¥900,000 or roughly $8000 U.S. No one ever said being stylish is easy or cheap, though you'd think Dante would take better care of his jacket considering how often it gets chopped up or sliced or he himself gets impaled.

Devil May Cry 5 Special Editions Will Keep You Warm But Cost You $20,000 For Everything

about X hours ago from
Devil May Cry 5 Special Editions Will Keep You Warm But Cost You $20,000 For Everything

The time has come and so has Devil May Cry 5, which is releasing in the relatively short future of March. If you're a big fan of the series, you're probably anticipating buying the game and maybe also whatever special edition Capcom inevitably puts up with the game. Well, you might not want to commit to that last part quite yet, at least if you're not independently wealthy and fairly cold.

Capcom has revealed three new special edition bundles for Devil May Cry 5 for sale via Capcom Japan's store. The three versions are basically extremely expensive jackets you can buy for each of the main characters: Dante's red duster, Nero's dark-blue coat, and V's sleeveless goth dream.

The Dante variation is of course the most expensive, running ¥900,000 or roughly $8000 U.S. No one ever said being stylish is easy or cheap, though you'd think Dante would take better care of his jacket considering how often it gets chopped up or sliced or he himself gets impaled.

Intellivision Is Making A New Family-Friendly Console

about X hours ago from
Intellivision Is Making A New Family-Friendly Console

Intellivision Entertainment unveiled its plans this morning to re-enter the console market with the Amico home video game console. The company has some experience in this field, having released a console almost 40 years ago, but with its new system, Intellivision hopes to create a product for more casual gamers and families. Towards this end, Intellivision will reportedly only release games rated E for Everyone or E10+ on the Amico. 

Tommy Tallarico, Intellivision's President, had this to say:

The Amico will reportedly offer an exclusive selection of remastered Intellivision classics like Astrosmash, Star Strike, and B-17 Bomber alongside select favorites from the Atari and Imagic. According to the press release, you can expect these titles to include modernized graphics, updated audio, additional levels, and local and online multi-player modes. However, Intellivision also plans on bringing brand-new games to the new console, which are currently being developed. 

Intellivision Is Making A New Family-Friendly Console

about X hours ago from
Intellivision Is Making A New Family-Friendly Console

Intellivision Entertainment unveiled its plans this morning to re-enter the console market with the Amico home video game console. The company has some experience in this field, having released a console almost 40 years ago, but with its new system, Intellivision hopes to create a product for more casual gamers and families. Towards this end, Intellivision will reportedly only release games rated E for Everyone or E10+ on the Amico. 

Tommy Tallarico, Intellivision's President, had this to say:

The Amico will reportedly offer an exclusive selection of remastered Intellivision classics like Astrosmash, Star Strike, and B-17 Bomber alongside select favorites from the Atari and Imagic. According to the press release, you can expect these titles to include modernized graphics, updated audio, additional levels, and local and online multi-player modes. However, Intellivision also plans on bringing brand-new games to the new console, which are currently being developed. 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Reportedly Running At A Different Server Rate Than Beta (Update: Treyarch Improving Server Rate)

about X hours ago from
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Reportedly Running At A Different Server Rate Than Beta (Update: Treyarch Improving Server Rate)

Update: Treyarch has responded on the game's subreddit, saying that they will improve the network performance after initially throttling it for launch week.

"We've also noticed a lot of discussion around network performance over the past couple of days and wanted to take a moment to address this directly. We’re constantly working to optimize the game, and particularly network performance, to ensure the highest quality online experience for our players. For a game launch with as massive a population as ours hitting so many global servers at once, we configure our infrastructure to ensure game stability as the highest priority over all other factors.

Now that we’re past the initial launch of the game, we are focusing on fine-tuning network performance around the globe, using the real-world data that we have collected. Over the course of the next two weeks, we will roll out several updates to our network setup that will continue to improve upon the experience of our players since launch. As we have always said, launch is just the beginning, and we’re committed to making Black Ops 4 the best-supported game we’ve ever delivered. This is a journey that will involve constant adjustments, improvements, and additions. We appreciate your continued support and patience – thank you!"

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Reportedly Running At A Different Server Rate Than Beta (Update: Treyarch Improving Server Rate)

about X hours ago from
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Reportedly Running At A Different Server Rate Than Beta (Update: Treyarch Improving Server Rate)

Update: Treyarch has responded on the game's subreddit, saying that they will improve the network performance after initially throttling it for launch week.

"We've also noticed a lot of discussion around network performance over the past couple of days and wanted to take a moment to address this directly. We’re constantly working to optimize the game, and particularly network performance, to ensure the highest quality online experience for our players. For a game launch with as massive a population as ours hitting so many global servers at once, we configure our infrastructure to ensure game stability as the highest priority over all other factors.

Now that we’re past the initial launch of the game, we are focusing on fine-tuning network performance around the globe, using the real-world data that we have collected. Over the course of the next two weeks, we will roll out several updates to our network setup that will continue to improve upon the experience of our players since launch. As we have always said, launch is just the beginning, and we’re committed to making Black Ops 4 the best-supported game we’ve ever delivered. This is a journey that will involve constant adjustments, improvements, and additions. We appreciate your continued support and patience – thank you!"

Studio Head Jade Raymond Leaves EA

about X hours ago from
Studio Head Jade Raymond Leaves EA

EA announced some big organizational changes today. Jade Raymond, the head of EA Motive, the studio focused on Star War properties, is leaving her position.

During Raymond’s time, Battlefront II was released, but we knew the studio was also working on multiple projects, including an open-world Star Wars game, a new action-adventure IP, and a mysterious project. Raymond joined back in 2015 to head a multi-purpose studio, which would create its own IP and provide support for other EA projects. Raymond previously worked at Ubisoft as producer on the Assassin’s Creed series and executive producer on both Watch Dogs and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. We do not know Raymond's plans at this time for her next venture.

We do, however, know Samantha Ryan will be taking Raymond’s place. Ryan has an impressive resume, previously working as president of Monolith and as SVP of product and development at Warner Bros. Ryan has been helping lead other teams at EA, from BioWare to Maxis. 

Studio Head Jade Raymond Leaves EA

about X hours ago from
Studio Head Jade Raymond Leaves EA

EA announced some big organizational changes today. Jade Raymond, the head of EA Motive, the studio focused on Star War properties, is leaving her position. During Raymond’s time, Battlefront II was released, but we knew the studio was also working on a Star Wars action game and a new IP. Raymond joined back in 2015 to head a multi-purpose studio, which would create its own IP and provide support other EA projects. 

Samantha Ryan will be taking Raymond’s place. Ryan has an impressive resume, previously working as president of Monolith and as SVP of product and development at Warner Bros. Ryan has been helping lead other EA studios.

Fortnite's Save The World Mode Not Going Free To Play In 2018

about X hours ago from
Fortnite's Save The World Mode Not Going Free To Play In 2018

In a "State of Development" post, Fortnite developer Epic Games has announced that the game's Save the World mode (which to this point has cost money) will not become free to play this year as was originally planned.

The delay is happening because Epic wants to keep working on the mode, including "a broad set of features, reworks, and backend system scaling" before it makes the change.

In other Save the World mode news, the hero system is being updated – upping the number of hero slots from three to six – and more customizable loadouts are also being worked on. Epic says it have more details on these changes in the future.